Aaron Hall is an elder law and estate planning attorney at JUX Law Firm. His practice involves representing clients by analyzing their goals and concerns and developing a plan to control and protect their assets for their loved ones.
Aaron’s approach is holistic, spending time with each person to understand their values and concerns, ensuring their estate plan aligns with their values and intentions. This includes
- protecting assets for loved ones,
- preserving control over assets,
- minimizing long-term care expenses,
- avoiding probate,
- ensuring certain people cannot get their hands on the money,
- minimizing taxes, and
- ensuring most of your hard-earned money gets to those who should have it, not attorney fees, court fees, ex-spouses, predators, or creditors.
A summary of Aaron’s professional background includes:
- Top Rated Lawyers in Minnesota, Mpls. St.Paul Magazine
- The (Real) Power 50, Minnesota Business Magazine
- Peak Performers, American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Excellent Rated Attorney, AVVO
- Ten Outstanding Young Minnesotans, Minnesota Jaycees
- IRS & Minnesota Department of Revenue registered attorney
- Minnesota Supreme Court, admitted attorney
- J.D., cum laude, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- B.A., summa cum laude, Concordia University
Aaron graduated with honors from undergraduate and graduate school, serving on law review, receiving awards for the highest grade in multiple law school classes, leading student organizations on campus, and founding a moot court program at Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
JUX Law Firm serves individuals with estate planning, probate, trust administration, and elder law issues.
Based in Plymouth, Minnesota, our mission is to provide residents of Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding areas with quality estate planning resources including assistance with Living Trusts, Wills (simple & complex), Probate, Trust Administration, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Irrevocable Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, and Charitable Giving. When you visit or call our office, we want you to feel comfortable discussing such an important issue concerning both you and your family.
We want to arm you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your family's future. Visit our online Estate Planning Information Center to obtain timely, quality information on estate planning and related issues, including complimentary issues of our Special Reports and Estate Planning News articles.
If you are in the Twin Cities area, you can register to attend one of our free Estate Planning Seminars here: http://jux.law/seminar/