Kevin Pillion is the founder and managing attorney of Co-Executor PLLC, a law firm focusing on trusts, estates and elder law. He started his career working as an accountant with a CPA firm in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. After obtaining his CPA license, Mr. Pillion moved to Washington, D.C. to attend law school at Georgetown University in the evening while working full-time with a CPA firm. After graduating from law school, he went to work with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Washington, D.C.
In 1995, Mr. Pillion left the SEC to start his own law firm focusing on estate planning. He worked on cases with Steven Winkelman, a prominent estate planning attorney and former adjunct professor of estate planning at Georgetown University Law Center. In 2003, Mr. Pillion reduced his workload so he could care for his elderly parents, living with them part of the year in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and the other part in Bradenton, Florida. After his parents passed, Mr. Pillion relocated to Sarasota, Florida in 2008.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Pillion spends time lecturing and presenting continuing education courses on a wide variety of tax and estate planning topics to CPAs, financial advisors, enrolled agents, and insurance agents.
Co-Executor PLLC is a law firm focusing on estate planning, trust administration, asset protection, and elder law. We are based in southwest Florida with offices in Sarasota and Naples. Our mission is:
- To help people protect their assets and save money with leading-edge legal strategies.
- To help executors and trustees administer estates and trusts; hence our name Co-Executor.
- To help veterans and their spouses obtain VA benefits, including the Aid & Attendance pension.
- To help pet owners plan for the care of their pets with trusts, in the event of death or disability.
Below are five reasons why you may want to consider us:
1. We make house calls in southwest Florida and our initial consultation with you is free.
2. We have saved our clients millions of dollars and relieved them of countless complex and burdensome tasks, with respect to planning and administering their estates and trusts.
3. We use proprietary estate and tax planning software, ensuring that our documents are very thorough and constantly updated for changes in the law.
4. We have over 15 years of experience in trusts and estates law and our attorneys take over 60 hours of continuing education each year - 6 times more than required by the Florida Bar.
5. We are the only law firm in southwest Florida that belongs to the Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. Consumer Reports, Money Magazine and personal finance expert Suze Orman recommend using law firms with membership in this prestigious Academy.
Please visit our online Estate Planning Information Center to obtain timely, quality information on estate planning issues including complimentary issues of our Special Reports and Estate Planning News articles.
- Law Firm: Life Planning Law Firm, P.A.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.