Attorney Sign Up
ABOUT THIS ATTORNEY DIRECTORY
The requirements and benefits associated with this free attorney directory include:
- You must be a licensed attorney in good standing with your state bar.
- Attorneys contacted through this directory agree to be responsive to the inquiries that are generated.
- Attorneys listed are responsible for updating contact information if it changes.
- Profiles with photographs attract more consumer activity. Please consider uploading a professional photograph.
- Attorneys listed in this directory will be provided with at least one complimentary legal education recorded session with materials per year, typically on an estate planning or elder law topic, and a number of practice building and leadership webinars as well as reports that may be helpful in their practice.
- There is no obligation to join The American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys for attorneys opting to list themselves in this directory.
- Attorneys listed on this directory cannot consider themselves, nor hold themselves out to the public as “Members” of The American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. There is a separate qualification process for Membership.
- If you are interested in what the Academy does to help attorneys create or grow an estate planning or elder law practice, please email Training@aaepa.com and an information kit can be sent to you.
- To report technical problems with this site, your profile or have questions, email Search-Attorneys@aaepa.com or call (800)-846-1555.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR LISTING YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MEETING ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS.