As an attorney, I enjoy teaching and helping families, individuals and businesses prepare for the future. Since each situation is unique, it takes patience and understanding to help each client craft a solution that meets their needs instead of applying a ‘one size fits all’ approach. I work hard to provide each client with the information needed to enable them to make informed and educated decisions about planning choices that best suit their needs.
I know first-hand the benefit of a good legal planning and the pain of inadequate preparation, so I approach my law practice a little differently:
– I charge a flat fee for many of my services. I want you to ask all your questions, not just watch the clock.
– I form partnerships with my clients. You are not forgotten when you walk out the door. I’ll check in periodically to help keep your affairs up to date.
– I do my best to explain legal terms in plain English so that my clients can understand the advice given and the choices available.
– I return phone calls and emails promptly so you aren’t left wondering whether you’ll ever hear from me.
– I look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your personal legal planning needs. Come in and get to know me and let me know what I can do for you.
As an estate planning attorney, I help people who are worried about the future. Some are worried about making sure everything is in order if they become incapacitated or if they pass away. Others are anxious to ensure that everything goes smoothly in the future, and that family relationships are preserved and enhanced. I counsel with individuals and families about how to plan for these events, and I help them implement appropriate solutions.
- Law Firm: Law Office of Russell M. Blood, P.C.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.